Unlike other law firms and mediation firms that profit from conflict, our goal is to get your divorce done as inexpensively and as amicably as possible. As it should be.
Choosing to end your marital partnership does not mean you have to hate one another. The name calling and finger pointing rarely change the outcome of the financial settlement or the parenting plan. We want to help you maintain your dignity during this inherently difficult process and keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket where it belongs.
We offer flat rate, low cost divorce in a relaxed atmosphere. Our clients already have a pretty good idea of what they want their divorce agreement to look like and, after a few hours of mediation, we have hammered out the details of the division of their property and debts and crafted a parenting plan that meets their and their children’s specific needs. We prepare a complete package ready for filing with the Court. We file the documents, and prepare you for the hearing. When all is said and done, the two of you will have spent less combined than each of you would have paid as a minimum retainer to a lawyer. Note: Court attendance is not included in the cost but can be provided for an additional fee.
What makes Worcester Uncontested Divorce and Mediation the best choice to mediate and prepare your divorce agreement?
The answer is easy. It’s our:
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
TRIPS TO THE COURT HOUSE
CUPS OF COFFEE
Top Ten Reasons to use Worcester Uncontested Divorce and Mediation:
10.Conveniently located just off Route 290 and 190 with free, off-street parking.
9. We take all major credit cards.
8. Evening appointments available. Weekend appointments available at our satellite locations in Plymouth and Hyannis.
7. We help you reach an agreement on dividing marital property and debts that’s fair for both spouses.
6. We offer help deciding important issues that will impact your and your kids’ daily lives instead of leaving them to be decided for you by a judge.
5. We prepare a complete package ready for filing with the Court. We select a convenient hearing date, prepare you for the hearing, accompany you to court and walk you through the hearing process so you can be divorced quickly and easily.
4. Your agreement will be prepared by an attorney with 30 years experience trying cases in the Probate and Family Court.
3. Avoid potential DIY pitfalls like vague or ambiguous language in your agreement which may be unenforceable and omitting critical provisions you may not know to include.
2. We offer a very low-cost alternative to traditional options.
1. We take the “nasty” out of divorce.